Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Gulab Jamun CheeseCake 200th Post !!!!

This is my 200th post...so happy to write this post, actually when I started my blog I never thought I will be able to reach atleast 100 posts....but day after day this blog and blogging became a part of my life and improved my cooking a lot....Got many friends through blogging....Thanks a lot to my family and friends who supported me a lot to keep on blogging....

Today I'm posting Gulab Jamun cheesecake which I was waiting to try for a long time....

























Ingredients:

For Gulab Jamun:

2C Milk Powder
1/2 C All purpose flour
1/2 tsp Baking soda
3tbsp Ghee
A pinch salt
Milk for kneading
Oil
1C Sugar 
1C Water
2tsp Rose water
1/2tsp Cardamom powder

For CheeseCake:

200g Cream cheese
1 sachet Dreamwhip powder
1/2C Cold milk
1tin Puck Cream
3/4 tin Condensed milk
3tsp Gelatine
4tbsp Water
1pckt Digestive biscuit
50g Melted Butter
Crushed pisthachios for garnishing





































Method:

Gulab Jamun:

1.In a bowl add the milk powder,all purpose flour,baking soda,salt and ghee.
2.Add milk little by little and knead the well.
3.Cover and let it sit for 15 to 20 mins.
4.Meanwhile prepare the sugar syrup.Boil the sugar and water till thickens.
5.Add the rose water and cardamom powder to this.
6.Now heat oil in a kadai to fry the jamuns.
7.Heat of the oil should be very low as the jamuns get cooked well inside.
8.Now make balls out of the dough.
9.Slowly put few balls in the hot oil and fry till these are cooked and golden brown.
10.Drain the excess oil and drop this balls into warm sugar syrup. 
11.Let it absorb the syrup.


























For CheeseCake:

1.Grind the digestive biscuits and melted butter.
2.In a spring form pan press this biscuit mixture as a base for cheesecake.Keep it in fridge.
3.Soak the gelatine in water for sometime.
4.In a bowl beat the dreamwhip powder with cold milk ans vanilla essence till stiff peaks.
5.Add the cream cheese and cream and beat well.
6.Add the con.milk and mix well.
7.Now double boil and melt the gelatine and add to the creamcheese mixture and mix well.

























Assembling The CheeseCake:

1.Slightly squeeze the jamuns and cut into two pieces.
2.Arrange this cut jamuns on top of the biscuit base.I just drizzled some sugar syrup on top of the biscuit base.
3.Pour the cheesecake mixture over this.
4.Keep this in fridge for 4 to 5 or till set.
5.Garnish with crushed pistachios.
6.Cut and serve...Enjoy the taste of cheesecake and gulab jamuns...

14 comments:

From my Kitchen said...

That looks fab!!😍😍Really awesome!
Congrats for your 200th post😊

From my Kitchen said...

That looks fab!!😍😍Really awesome!
Congrats for your 200th post😊

Famidha Ashraf said...

Faji! Firstly, Congratulations! 200 is not a small number at all and all delicious recipes. Now we have two recipes in one post! LOL I have made gulab jamun only once and my heart aches to use up all the milk powder hehehe - I should do it again and this time I will try your recipe. Looks super yum and the cheese cake - wow! perfect for me and my man :-P

Fajeeda said...

Thanx a lot....

Beena said...

Congrats for your 200th post . Love your cake

Nammi said...

Congrats on your 200th post quite a treat to celebrate the occasion.

Rafeeda AR said...

The cheesecake looks amazing! I have been considering to make this but don't want to make it only for ourselves... hehe...

Fajeeda said...

Thank u.....here we have enough ppl.to finish it...hehe

Fajeeda said...

Thank u.....here we have enough ppl.to finish it...hehe

Unknown said...

Excellent recipe. Would love to try this Fajeeda

Unknown said...

Excellent recipe. Would love to try this Fajeeda

Unknown said...

May I know the size of the pan u used dear

Hoo Soo said...

Oh yum gulab jamun is my favorite hmm milk powder afterward its double yummm.The pics look so tempting Julie. I experimented with the egg drop soup out of ur site I have to say I liked it. Will post the pic in my Fb for evidence:-RRB-)

gulab jamun recipe

samatha said...

These Gulab Jamuns are so Yummy. And I loved to eat it. thanks for the sharing Article with us.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...