Wednesday, May 10, 2017

Chocolate And Pistachio Fudge

Again with the monthly MFB challenge....this month we have to prepare a dish from the blog Shabs cuisine...I'm so happy to do this because shabs was my classmate and my very good friend.....She was my inspiration to start blogging...So i'm very happy to do this post...

I selected chocolate and pistachio fudge from her blog....I couldnt get a perfect fudge as her because of the chocolate I used and I didnt get enough time for setting.My kids kept on asking when it will be ready...😃😃

Now to the recipe..





































Ingredients:

1tin Condensed Milk
350 grm Semisweet Chocolate chips
30 grms Butter
A pinch of salt
150 Grms Pistachios

























Method:

1.In a pan heat chocolate chips,Condensed milk,salt and butter.
2.Once evrything is melted and the chopped pistachios to this and mix well.
3.Grease a square lined with wax paper or greased foil.
4.Pour the chocolate to this tin and freeze it for few hours.

























5.Once it is set cut into pieces and serve.

8 comments:

Rafeeda AR said...

This post had some lovely clicks on her blog... Love a block of fudge..

Ruxana Gafoor said...

Looks so good ...Just pass me a few :)

Habeeba @flavour diary said...

Perfect for chocolate lovers ...yum

1 click dissertation review said...

My friend made Chocolate And Pistachio Fudge for me when i visited her place. I just loved the taste then she told me that she have got the recipe of this fudge from this blog.

Shanaz Rafiq said...

You have an amazing collection of dessert recipes so this one is an addition to it. Love the dark rich color of your fudge Fajee.

Ria Samuel said...

The fudge looks wow!! It doesn't matter it set well or not - I am sure you did not even have a bit leftover:)

Fajeeda said...

Thank u soo much...ria u said it nothing leftover...😀😀

Fajeeda said...

Thank u soo much...ria u said it nothing leftover...😀😀

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...