Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Banana Icecream

To have icecreams during this summer is so hmmmmmmmm…………Icecream is something which I can’t stop having.But what to do the next day after having icecream I have to visit the ENT.My throat will be gone.
But still I can’t stop having icecreams,not only me everybody likes icecreams isn’t it.
This is an easy icecream and this recipe doesn’t have many procedures which is there to make a normal icecream.Kids also love this and can be made very fast too….




































Ingredients:

4 fully Riped bananas
2pkts Dreamwhip powder
½ c Cold milk
½ tin Condensed milk
½ c Chocolate chips
Lime juice of 1 lemon

Method:

1.Peel the banana and blend in a blender along with lime juice.Adding lime juice helps the banana from becoming dark.
2.Now in a bowl put the dreamwhip powder and add milk and blend with a electric whisk till peaks form.
3.Add the mashed bananas to the whipped cream add mix with a spoon.
4.Add the condensed milk to this and mix very well.
5.Add the chocolate chips and mix well.
6.Pour this to plastic container close with lid.Freeze this 5 to 6 hrs.
7.After freezing scoop it out into a bowl and serve
.

4 comments:

Shabs.. said...

nee aaalu kollaaloo...gochu galli...I started on a diet plan....so have to resist my temptations, atleast for now.....how do u manage to post so frquently....tell me tell me....I try to perfect my details and pics as much as possible, so it gets really delayed...plus i have loads to do at home...

Fajeeda said...

I don't how i do this............but i manage to.........i'll make them sleep and do this.........for me the starts at 4:30.........for me tooo nothing less at home...........ente dieting okke kanakka...........pillerkku undakkikodukkanengilum kurachu taste cheyyathe pattillallo.......

Shabs.. said...

i really dono how u do that da....good, keep it up!ente ethra recipes pendingil aanenno...sometimes lazy, else busy....i have to give a hand on some of your recipes....very tempting....try to focus on pics more, cos that tempts more...pics will get better as it goes anyway.....try to post bigger pics.that will make it more attractive....love ya.

Fajeeda said...

thanx ya..........i know my pics r lil more to get better.......thanx for the suggetion dear........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...