Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Coffee Cake

When going to bake cake I keep on thinking what flavor other than vanilla or chocolate……………so I thought I’ll make coffee flavored cake…………when I go out and any smell of coffee comes I’ll love to have a coffee at that moment.I like coffee more than tea also………….if someone offers tea I’ll say no but coffee I can never say no…….the aroma of coffee………so I thought that I’ll bring in the cake and have this cake with a cup of coffee…………when I’ m typing this also I’m feeling like having a coffee………hehe.This cake was so moist………..You too have this cake with a cup of coffee and enjoy!!!!!!!!!!!!!











Ingredients:

2c All purpose flour
1c Powdered sugar
1c Butter room temp
1½tsp Baking powder
2 Eggs room temp
½ tsp Vanilla essence
½ - ¾ c Dark coffee




























Method:

1.Sieve the flour and baking powder and keep aside.
2.In a bowl beat sugar and butter till creamy.
3.Add eggs one by one beating well after each addition.
4.Add the vanilla essence and mix well.
5.Now add the flour mixture to the wet mixture and mix well with beater adding the dark coffee liquid in between the addition of dry flour mixture.
6.Mix well untill all the dry flour disappears.
7.And again don’t over mix.
8.Preheat the oven at 200 degree C to 15 mins.
9.Grease a cake tin and dust with flour.
10.Pour the cake mixture to the tin and bake in the middle rack for 40 to 45 mins at 165 degree C or till the tester comes out clean.
11.I used a ring mould.You can even use such mould also.

2 comments:

TREAT AND TRICK said...

Hi...cake looks so moist and delicious dear...

Fajeeda said...

thanx a lot.........thanx for going through my blog....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...